Alexandria Nadworny, CFP®, CTFA
Making the world a better place for her brother James has always been a part of Alex and her family's everyday life. She knows the outsize impact that small gestures can have in creating a full life for a person with a disability. Her experience as James’ sister, along with her expertise in financial planning, credentials and experience, all come into play when she is planning with families.
As a future guardian of James, who has Down Syndrome, Alex has a deep understanding of all of the roles and responsibilities that may need to be filled one day. She shares her thoughts in this video, from Investment News.
In recognition of her financial planning expertise, Alex is a 2023 Investment News 40 under 40 recipient, an honor designating her as a future leader in the financial services industry. She is committed to educational outreach and is a highly experienced speaker, presenting special needs financial planning workshops to families, organizations and professionals nationally.
Aside from community service, Alex enjoys traveling, experiencing different cultures, photography and the beaches North of Boston.
Important fact: Be prepared; know that if you are taking a meal with Alex, she may pull a bottle of hot sauce from her purse.
Credentials and Certifications
- Certified Financial Planner Professional™, CFP®
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Member - Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Member- Financial Planning Academy
- Western New England College- BS
- Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Chairperson, State Advisory Council, MA Department of Developmental Services
- Advisory Board: Massachusetts Guardianship Association (MGA).
- Member Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC) and Roundtable Committee
- 2023 ABA Under 40 in Wealth Management Award (read more)